Finding the right coverages for these operations can be difficult. With the Green Tree Logging Program, GTRP is able to help protect loggers with industry leading insurance carriers, PLM and Timber Creek Insurance.
- Operation in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, & Texas
- Individual or family-owned operators
- Operation must consist of only mechanized logging
Available Lines of Coverage
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- ACORD Applications for all lines of business being submitted
- Logging Supplemental Applications
- 5 years of premium & loss /claims information, with an explanation on all claims greater than $25,000
- Must have a minimum of 5 years ownership/experience in the business
To learn more about our logging program, please download our brochure.
Ready to Get Started?
Request a quote by either filling out this form or emailing us a complete submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the Green Tree Logging Program?
If you have any questions, please contact Angelo Ganguzza, Vice President & General Manager of Green Tree Risk Partners.
Download Logging Supplemental Forms
To complete your quote request: download, fill out, and attach the documents to the this form.